Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am Head Over Heels

I bought the Shout: The Very Best of Tears for Fears album five years ago, about the time Jason bought his pickup. Of course Jason takes my disk and I have been without for years. After I bought my new car, I decided to reunite with my long, lost Tears for Fears album. I am so glad.

The song I have on repeat: Head over Heels. I CANNOT get enough of this song. It's not just the electric keyboard and that '80s sound. I love that the singer (Roland Orzabal) wants to be alone with his love interest to talk about anything, even the weather. Just lovely.

In my obsession, I also decided to watch the music video. It is HILARIOUS. A chimp, an exploding card catalog and an electric keyboard solo by a Dave Coulier look alike. It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting