Thursday, March 11, 2010

One Track Mind

Wow. It has been ages since I've posted something. And for good reason. I have a one track mind. No, no. It's not what you think.

I am a HORRIBLE multi-tasker, which is quite funny as my job demands that I do 10 zerbillion things at the same time. Impossible I tell you! Anyway, I've been very focused on non-bloggy matters, therefore the blog suffers. I must get my priorities straight.

Examples of non-bloggy matters:
  • Family
  • Work (of course)
  • The new elliptical machine (I would write about this, but I'm not obsessed yet)
  • My broken down car (seeing her splayed open in the shop was like identifying a loved one in the morgue - heart wrenching)
  • Buying a new car (love my new Toyota Highlander! As you can see, I move on quickly.)
  • Upcoming beach vacation and wishing I got the elliptical machine sooner
  • New book club (we're reading Beth Moore's new book So Long Insecurity. Perhaps this will help with the beach trip.)
So there are my excuses, I mean distractions. Plus I am not really obsessing about anything right now, which is totally out of character. Not a single celebrity. Not any kind of music. Or even food for that matter. Maybe I need to see someone about this...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I need to see someone about this...

    Vic, you do realize that you are obsessing about NOT obsessing, right?! - Brendin

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by Best Web Hosting